The European Juggling Association is reponsible for the new pre-reg sytem : prereg.eja.net
EJA GENERAL ASSEMBLY : MONDAY JULY 29th 18:00 in the BIG BAR TOP
During the EJC will there will be the GENERAL ASSEMBLY : come along !!!
Every juggler who comes to an EJC is an EJA member and is therefore eligible to vote for the location of upcoming EJCs and in the election of country representatives for their country.
The Country Representatives of the EJA promote EJC in their home countries and provide a contact between the EJA and jugglers from different countries.
They also help with the pre-registration process by serving as the main point of contact in their country.
The primary goals of EJA are to promote juggling in Europe and all over the world,
and to ensure the continuity of the annual European Juggling Convention (EJC) :
In order to help the European Juggling Conventions succeed, the EJA provides the following:
- information concerning legal, formal and socio-cultural aspects of the organisation;
- advisory support – delegation of people with experience organising previous EJCs, who act as advisers and mentors to the current organisers;
- help in running pre-registration and registration for EJC (pre-sale and sale of tickets for EJC);
- support to the EJC organisation in the form of a financial loan to teams and institutions organising a given EJC;
- financial assistance to individual projects which contribute to the development of the EJC and of the juggling movement in Europe and all over the world.
The European Juggling Association is a non-profit organisation.
It was formally founded in 1987 in Saintes (France) during the 10th European Juggling Convention.
The EJA is headquartered in Amsterdam.
For further information about EJA, visit the Association’s website: www.eja.net